UPDATE: No one injured in morning blaze in Napoleon

first_imgCrews on the scene of the fire on W. Main St. in Napoleon Tuesday. (Image: Delbert Felix)Update (11:22 a.m.)Nobody was injured in a residential fire in Napoleon early Tuesday. Fire crews were paged out shortly before 1 a.m. and remained on the scene for several hours.Napoleon Assistant Fire Chief Ron Reynolds Jr. said the electrical fire was sparked by overloaded space heaters.There is some damage to the home but it is not considered a total loss.Fire crews were assisted on the scene by Rescue 69 and the local chapter of the Red Cross.   First Report (6:50 a.m.)NAPOLEON, Ind. – Firefighters were on the scene of a house fire in the 3700 block of W. Main Street in Napoleon early Tuesday morning.Napoleon, Osgood, Batesville, and Versailles crews were reportedly on the scene along with Rescue 69 shortly after 1 a.m.No word on any injuries.We will release additional details if or when we receive them.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *