Tomorrow, the presentation of a unique credit line of the Ministry of Tourism intended for private renters in tourism

first_imgNamely, this is a long-announced Microcredit Program for private renters with favorable credit funds and interest subsidies in order to increase the quality and additional supply of household facilities. Tomorrow (March 27.03), the Ministry of Tourism will present a unique credit line intended for private renters in tourism. The lowest loan amount will be HRK 20.000, and the highest HRK 375.000 with an interest rate of 2,70% for loans in HRK and 2,00% interest for loans in euros, all with a repayment period of 10 years with a grace period of one year. Currently, more than 103 thousand private and family accommodation facilities are registered in Croatia, which puts the category of family accommodation and private renters in the largest share in Croatian tourism and concludes that renters have a significant role in further profiling Croatia as a destination of quality and authentic experience.  Along with the Minister of Tourism of the Republic of Croatia Gari Cappelli, the signing of the agreement will be attended by the President of the Management Board of the Croatian Bank for Reconstruction and Development Tamara Perko and representatives of the first commercial banks involved in the project.center_img We will find out more details and exact conditions of the microcredit program for private renters tomorrow. Therefore, the Ministry of Tourism points out that they pay great attention to this category of accommodation and the desire for family accommodation to be even better, internationally recognizable and desirable tourist product intended for targeted market niches throughout the year. As previously announced from the Ministry of Tourism, one credit line will be available to individuals – renters who have a decision on approval for the provision of catering services in the household relating to accommodation in a room, apartment, holiday home, campsite or campsite. last_img read more

MBB : Faster start important for Syracuse as it enters third-round game with Kansas State

first_img Comments Published on March 16, 2012 at 12:00 pm PITTSBURGH – Dion Waiters has a feeling Syracuse won’t come out sluggish on Saturday.After three tough contests in a row, he sees an attitude change in his teammates. The opening minutes against Kansas State, he believes, are going to go the Orange’s way.‘I feel as though we’re going to come out ready,’ Waiters said. ‘I can see it in everybody’s face. Everybody, the way they’re talking about it. We’re going to come out to a great start tomorrow.’If the top-seeded Orange (32-2) starts out hot against the No. 8 seed Wildcats (22-10), it will be a break from Syracuse’s recent trend. SU has trailed at halftime in two of its three postseason games, and in its last game of the regular season against Louisville, the Orange didn’t lead until almost 13 minutes in. That stretch has led to three single-digit wins and Syracuse’s second loss of the season.But Syracuse expects that to change at 12:15 p.m. in the Consol Energy Center on Saturday.AdvertisementThis is placeholder text‘It’s definitely important,’ forward James Southerland said. ‘If we throw the first punch, basically, I feel like we’ll have them on their heels, and we’ll be ready instead of giving them confidence by letting them throw the first punch.’Syracuse hasn’t thrown the first punch since Feb. 25, when it ran out to a 14-point halftime lead against Connecticut.The flatness to start games cost the Orange a shot at the Big East tournament title. Cincinnati buried eight 3-pointers and took a 34-17 lead after 15 minutes of action. Thursday, it nearly cost SU a birth in the third round of the NCAA Tournament.No. 16 UNC Asheville jumped out to a 34-30 halftime lead while Syracuse’s offense sputtered.C.J. Fair made it clear that underestimating the undersized Bulldogs had nothing to do with it.‘We didn’t take them lightly,’ he said. ‘We just came out a little sluggish against them.’Part of the issue has been the early struggles by seniors Kris Joseph and Scoop Jardine. Head coach Jim Boeheim said after the loss to Cincinnati those seniors have determined Syracuse’s success for most of this year.Joseph is 3-of-18 with just 10 points and seven rebounds in the first halves of the last four games. Jardine hasn’t scored in three of those four halves and has just two points, six rebounds and eight assists.The seniors have been able to turn it on after halftime, but Jardine knows they’ll have to show up for the entire game if SU hopes to move on to the Sweet 16.‘We can’t allow that to happen as we advance in the tournament,’ he said. ‘We got to bring it for 40 minutes. The guys are looking to us to bring that intensity and bring that sense of urgency to the basketball game on both ends of the floor.’The explanations for SU’s slow starts have varied. Waiters said it was partly just misfortune, good shots simply weren’t falling. Southerland thought it was a lack of defensive awareness and pointed to Cincinnati’s eight first-half 3s as an example. He also added SU has had a lack of communication on the floor.But whatever has ailed the Orange at the start of games, it feels confident it will come out strong against Kansas State.Especially after a slow start almost sent it home early Thursday.‘Yesterday we got our jitters out,’ Fair said. ‘Tomorrow’s a new day. Everybody’s just got to keep being aggressive like they’ve been. Our shots are going to fall. I’m still confident in each one of my teammates to come out there and play well.’zjbrown@syr.educenter_img Facebook Twitter Google+last_img read more

Scandal rocks FIFA Player of the Year awards as coaches cry foul

first_imgCoaches from Bolivia, Albania, Equatorial Guinea, Dominican Republic, Fiji, Kuwait and Vanuatu have alleged that the 2013 Ballon d’Or votes were rigged, according to Catalan outlet La Xarxa and and Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo. Via Danish paper BT and Norway’s Dagbladet (h/t 101 Great Goals), the aforementioned coaches all suggest their original votes were recorded and published differently from what they had initially submitted. Jorvan Vieira, who coaches the Kuwait national team, reportedly told La Xarxa (via BT), “I think there has been any fraud here. I voted for (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic.” That despite FIFA’s official record of the submissions showing that he voted for Lionel Messi as the winner, followed by Neymar and the eventual winner, Cristiano Ronaldo.  The same applies to the coach of the Fijian national team, Juan Carlos Buzzetti. FIFA recorded his vote with Ronaldo in first position ahead of Franck Ribery and Robert Lewandowski. He also insists his votes have been amended, claiming, “I voted for Cristiano, Messi and Ribery. I have in no way voted Lewandowski. He is not on par with the other three.” But the harshest, most colourful of all the criticism came from Albania’s coach, Gianni De Biasi. He didn’t hold back in a statement (NSFW), telling Mundo Deportivo what he thought of the scenario after his first-place vote for Ronaldo apparently changed to one for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.  “I gave five points to Ronaldo, three to Messi and one to Ibrahimovic. I did not give five to Ibrahimovic,” De Biasi said. “This is bullshit and lies.” These allegations are the second within a week which refer to the Ballon d’Or votes being doctored, as Qatar national coach Fahad Al Zarraa previously claimed his president forced him to vote for Ronaldo, as per sportsfan.com.  The showpiece event saw Ronaldo pick up the gong for the second time in his career, staving off competition from Messi and Ribery, who accompanied him on the three-man shortlist. Whilst it would be difficult to deny that Ronaldo deserved the award, these emerging allegations will cast doubts over the validity of the vote, especially after FIFA extended the voting deadline until after Ronaldo’s one-man show in the World Cup playoffs, according to Ian Ladyman of the Daily Mail. The extension only served to raise suspicions that FIFA were pushing for a Ronaldo win after Sepp Blatter’s unsavoury remarks about the Portuguese winger.  The FIFA president claimed back in November that Ronaldo has “more expenses at the hairdresser” than his great rival Messi, per The Guardian. Ronaldo scored a sensational 66 goals in 56 games in 2013, per BBC Sport. He’s started 2014 in excellent fashion too, scoring four times in Real Madrid’s first five games of 2014, per WhoScored.last_img read more