Real Madrid playmaker Isco left hospital after successfully undergoing appendicitis operation, Real Madrid confirmed on Wednesday.”Our player Isco has been discharged from hospital. He will start his recovery process now under the supervision of the Real Madrid medical services,” said a statement from the club which did not state how long Isco was expected to be out for.Reports in the Spanish media said that Isco will not be able to play for a month and is targeting a return in time for the El-Clasico against Barcelona on October 28 in La Liga.Isco medical report.https://t.co/o43WcBxmCrReal Madrid C.F. (@realmadriden) September 26, 2018Isco, who was taken to the hospital on Tuesday after he complained of stomach pains during training, will miss a total of six games for Real, including Wednesday’s La Liga fixture away at Sevilla and the Madrid derby on Saturday against Atletico.He will also have to sit out Champions League games against CSKA Moscow and Viktoria Plzen, as well as Spain’s friendly against Wales and their UEFA Nations League game with England.
Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppNassau, 9th January 2015 – In the wake of the terrorist attack on 7th January 2015 in Paris that left twelve people dead, Prime Minister Christie spoke to the issue the following day during his address at the opening of the first China/CELAC Forum in Beijing. He told delegates that The Bahamas stands in solidarity with the other speakers in condemning the Paris attacks and reiterated that CARICOM was a peace loving region that strives for the dignity of life for all peoples.“I also join the previous speakers in soundly condemning the terrorist attack that took place in Paris, France, yesterday. We are a peace-loving region, which aspires to a dignified life for all peoples” said the Prime Minister. Bahamas to take 15-member delegation to CARICOM meeting set in Mo’Bay, Jamaica Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Recommended for you CARICOM Inter-Sessional Meeting discussions conclude on high note Related Items:CARICOM, france, paris, perry christie, statement, terror UN SG is Special Guest at Opening Ceremony for CARICOM Heads Meeting Wednesday
Kolkata: The BJP’s West Bengal unit has sought permission from the Kolkata Police to conduct a dharna later this month at the same spot in the city where West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had organised a sit-in demonstration last week. The party has already sent a letter to the city police seeking permission for the dharna at the Metro Channel in the heart of the city between February 21 and 23, BJP state general secretary Sayantan Basu told PTI Monday. Also Read – Bose & Gandhi: More similar than apart, says Sugata Bose An email would also be sent to the police on this matter, he said. The “Save Democracy” dharna will raise demand of “restoring democracy in the state”, he said. Basu said, “Whenever in the past we had asked for permission to organise a sit-in demonstration at the Metro Channel, the police denied us permission citing traffic rules. But if the Trinamool Congress was allowed to organise a dharna there, why can’t we do it?” Banerjee, also the Trinamool Congress supremo, was on dharna from February 3 to 5 at the Metro channel in Esplanade area to “save the Constitution” Also Read – Rs 13,000 crore investment to provide 2 lakh jobs: Mamata after the CBI’s failed bid to question Kolkata Police Commissioner Rajeev Kumar in connection with chit fund cases. “We hope that we will also get the permission. We will not use loudspeakers as it is examination time,” the BJP leader said. When contacted, officials of the Kolkata Police said they were yet to receive any such application from the BJP. “If we receive it, we will take a call,” a Kolkata police official said. The Metro Channel is the same spot where Banerjee had held a 26-day fast against the acquisition of farm land for the Tata Motors small car unit at Singur in 2006.